Friday 10 June 2011

My PaTH

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART............
Day after day,Week after week,Month after month,And year after year I m still here,....Stand and breathe on earth that i never dreamed in my childhood.Again and again ,I still kept walking looking for something that is not definite.Although sometimes felt tired and surrender,I m still survive to continue to seek an assurance.Joy and sorrow come and go,Allegation and challenge alway waiting in front of me,Cry and tears coloring my journey an uncertain where the edges.

Epilogue of my life here begins with the destruction of my past life.Once I`m lost,stray from the correct path,I have been an embarrassment to the family,Trust and opportunity that is shared my family betrayed.I can`t think rationally at that time,Until can`t distinguish between right and wrong.

To my beloved father,mother and sisters I want to apologize with what has been done.Now I realize,How the loss wasting sacrifice that had been all of you given to me.I know all of you disappointed with what had happened,What you all expect from me is not achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment